I think we’ve all been here: having way too many ARCs to read and never really having time to get through them. August is the perfect month for that!
#ARCAugust is a reading challenge hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat during the whole month of August. You’ve guessed it, the only goal of this Read-A-Thon is to read as many ARCs as possible.
It’s my first time participating and I don’t have that many ARCs to read but here’s my TBR anyway:
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake (Goodreads)
- The Yakuza Path: Better Than Suicide by Amy Tasukada (Goodreads)
- Broken Mirror by Cody Sisco (Goodreads)
- Caterpillars Can’t Swim by Liane Shaw (Goodreads)
- The Little Queen by Meia Geddes (Goodreads)
I also have a few requests pending so my TBR might become way more impressive haha! I also have two ARCs reviews to write and I really need to get it done!
Are you participating too? How many ARCs do you have to read? Let me know in the comments below!