It’s that time of the year again! The Booktube-A-Thon is right around the corner and after changing my TBR at least a hundred times, I’m finally sure of my choices!
Most of you might have already heard about it but let me explain it to you just in case.
The Booktube-A-Thon is a week long read-a-thon, from July 24th to July 30th and is hosted by Ariel Bissett. There’s always a bunch of challenges to complete during the week and don’t worry, it won’t be only for booktubers!
If you want more infos, here’s the link to the video about this year’s Booktube-A-Thon (just click here).
As always, there are seven reading challenges to spice the things up a little! Obviously, you don’t have to complete all of them, you don’t even have to mind about them if you don’t like them!
For my part, I decided to choose a book for every challenges even though I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to read all of them haha!
So here’s the challenges with my TBR:
1. Read a book with a person on the cover. It doesn’t to be a full person, it can be a body part, just hair…. I decided to go with The Bad Beginning, the first volume of A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
2. Read a hyped book. I choose The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, I have it on my kindle since the day it came out and I still didn’t read it. Now is the time!
3. Finish a book in one day. I’m going to try to read Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire in one sitting even though I think I’m going to read more than one book in one day!
4. Read about a character that is very different from you. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. I have to read this book for so long and none of the characters are like me, for very various reasons.
5. Finish a book completely outdoors. Thank glob I live in a house so I’ll be able to read in my garden! I’ll read Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie outside!
6. Read a book you bought because of the cover. Stag’s Run, the first volume of the Iron Breakers trilogy by Zaya Feli! Honestly I don’t know anything about this book, I saw the cover in one of Tasha‘s videos and I instantly bought it (well not really since this one is free on amazon!) I’m just hoping it’ll be good!
7. Read seven books. I’m going to try to read One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I have an eArc of it so I really, REALLY need to read it. I heard the book’s good!
And that’s it! I think my TBR is a little too ambitious but I’ll do my best!
Are you planning to participate too? I’d love to hear about your TBR!